The Jutheau-Husson group is first and foremost a family-owned company whose values have been passed down from generation to generation. It dates back to 1896 with the formation of the first office in Paris by the great-great-grandfather of the current president, Hervé Husson. Since its establishment in Monaco in 1950, the Jutheau Husson group has been the leading insurance broker in the Principality.
Formation of the Poujade & Cie firm.
Raymond Jutheau renames the firm “Faugère & Jutheau” which will quickly become the leading French insurance broker.
Faugère & Jutheau sets up in Monaco and opens its first subsidiary in Africa.
Robert Husson is appointed deputy president.
The family sells the French business (Faugère & Jutheau) to Marsh & McLennan, the world’s leading broker, and retains Jutheau-Husson, its Monegasque company, as well as its African subsidiaries. It becomes the leading brokerage network in Africa with a presence in 22 countries and more than 700 employees.
Patricia Husson is appointed deputy president, following her husband Robert Husson.
Jutheau-Husson Yachting, dedicated to boating, is established in in Monaco.
Hervé Husson is appointed Deputy Chairman—Patricia Husson becomes Honorary Chairman.
Takeover of the French firm FRÉMA Assurances.
Sale of the group’s African activities and refocusing on Monegasque and European activities.